Friday, January 18, 2013

6D5DT after FET#1

  Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: She's crazy. And just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage.    

So following our last failed IVF, we were lucky enough to get 3 frosties. Last Saturday, January 12th, we transferred the best of the 3 and I am once again PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). I'm at the point where in my 1st IVf cycle I had seen a + result on a HPT.4dp5dt AkA crazy town   I have once again joined the world of the crazies whereby I analyse every twitch, my one sore boob (yup only ONE), my contstant hunger and become a self -confessed  www.ivf.ca addict.   Should I Pee on a Stick? I want to but am terrified of this:  

  

on the other hand, I need to know if I have another chemical pregnancy because that will warrant more testing before we transfer our remaining embabies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment