Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is it Monday yet?

Never in my life have I been excited for a weekend to pass by quickly so Monday can arrive. This Monday,  unlike every other mundane Monday is going to be different. This Monday, I will hopefully get to hear my baby's heartbeat for the very first time.

I keep worrying that something is going to go wrong. I have had cramps on and off but one night this week they were bad enough that it woke me up. I was lying in bed literally thinking ''This is it. It's all over.''

I contacted the nurse and she reassured me that cramping is completely normal as long as they are not very painful which could be indicative of an ectopic pregnancy.  Also I have not had any spotting/bleeding which is a good sign.

3 more days...grow beans grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment